Monday, January 15, 2007

Whew!

I am finally in North Carolina and ready to blog the night away.
Blogging!
Blogging!
Blogginging the night a-waaaaaay!

Please humor me and laugh. Thanks.

Anyway, it's been a crazy day. Between the rain while driving to the airport and forgetting my phone in the car, it's not that bad. The guy at my hotel gave me wrong directions to Carmichael Auditorium, which caused me about an extra 30 minute delay getting here. And it is sweltering in this joint. I mean, you'd think the Heels turned up the heat. Maybe they did.

But all is not lost...we've got great wireless setup here, so I will be bloging througout the game, so keep checking back for updates.

Also, this is a homecomming of sorts for me. I went to school in North Carolina and lived here for almost eight years. 75 degree weather in January and sweet tea (oh, how I have missed this treat) are tough to beat.

No comments: