Monday, February 12, 2007

Finally back from Red Stick, er, Baton Rouge. I,m quickly becoming less and less a fan of early morning flights. It was nice to again have familiar faces on board. With five other members of print/radio press on both flights was pleasant, although we sat apart.
I was litterally crushed on my connecting flight from Atlanta. Good thing there were no emergencies at the airport today.
The good news is that Tina Charles was named FOW for the fifth time.
Also good was the food in Louisiana. Last night I had Natchitoches meat pies and a fried chicken po' boy. Like I said in a previous post, you have to partake in local cusine.
Anyhow...enough on Baton Rouge. If you want more, e-mail me. Time to focus on Louisville. This is a first for UConn; four straight games against ranked opponents. You have to think after LSU that the worst is over. But the Cardinals are tough even on the road. We'll find out tomorrow night.

No comments: